Hello, all 🙂 welcome back to another blog today I am sharing our Fall 2019 Bucket List. It’s officially FALL 🙂 sweater weather, chillier nights filled with football and soccer. This fall my son and I will be tackling our bucket list one by one and capturing the moments and sharing it right on this blog. Stay tuned 🙂 hopefully, you and your little one can join as well. Below is our bucket list :).
- Nature walks around our neighborhood- Allow my son to see the changes in our outside leaves changing its colors and also the chilly weather.
- Go pumpkin picking
- Give the pumpkin a bath- (Saw this on a toddler website and thought it was a pretty cool experience to try.)
- Paint a Pumpkin
- Make a Halloween card for family and friends
- Make a Thanksgiving family card
- Play hide and seek with glow sticks- We’ve played with glow-sticks before and am looking forward to doing so this fall weather.
- Visit a local farm
- Visit the zoo
- Collect the leaves we collect in our outdoors walk
- Paint leaves using the leaves we collect from outside
- Visit a fire station- Call the fire department prior to going and take pictures of the experience.
- Go on a walk in the rain
- Visit the library
- Have a Halloween cookie decoration party
- Stay in our Pajamas all day and watch movie
- Fall Fingerprint tree
- Build a fort
- Apple picking
- Apple art
- Visiting 2 more museums
- Do a few crafts for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- Try hot chocolate for the first time (for baby)
- Have a playdate
This is our bucket list as of now we may add more things to do as we go. Thank you for stopping by today we hope you enjoy the fall weather whether you have a baby or not life is about creating memories.
Until next time, have a great day and happy Fall!